Cookbook Swap and Fall Fling - Free and Open to All
Sunday, September 13, 11am - 2pm
217 E Butler Ave. (former Bottom Dollar parking lot)
Have a cookbook you don't use and want to swap for another cookbook? Of course you do! Come by our cookbook swap, exchange cookbooks, meet other member-owners, have a coffee, and--oh my--learn the tricks of hula hooping from a pro! Bring your family, friends & neighbors!
- Lots of cookbooks - a 1:1 swap open to everyone
- Hula hooping demonstrations and lessons
- Kids yoga (we will have mats, but feel free to bring your own)
- Fresh locally roasted coffee by Parry Coffee Roasters of Ambler
- Free Baked goods from Alice Bakery
- Sales of locally printed aprons, tea towels and other gifts from Ambler Apparel
- Co-op volunteers taking questions and signing up new members!
Schedule of kid's activities:
Kids Yoga - 11:30 and 1:00 (we will have mats)
Hula Hooping - 12:30 and 1:30 (we will have hula hoops, but feel free to bring your own)
We hope you can make it. Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can We Help Bring a Cooperative Grocery Store to Ambler?
An Open Forum Discussion at the Ambler Library, 209 Race St
Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2015, 7:00-8:00 P.M.
Light refreshments at 6:30 P.M.
This forum will provide participants with basic information about how co-ops work as well as provide an overview of the Ambler Food Co-op. Think of it as "Co-op 101!" Sign up is necessary as space it limited by giving your name at the library or calling 215-646-1072.